Antioch's Plan as we Navigate COVID-19
The current health crisis has the world in upheaval.
The Bible says that the enemy comes to kill, steal and destroy - he wants to use this time to sow seeds of anger, frustration and fear, BUT there is good news.
The good news is that Jesus has an invitation of peace and hope for us. He alone is God, and He is good. He is not taken off guard by this, and He is STRONG. So, while the world is in chaos, we are called to be a people who seek and live in peace by the power of the Holy Spirit, the one Who lives in us. He is our comfort, and He will give us all we need to be kind, loving and courageous in the face of this current crisis.
As a people, we will continue to pray and seek the Lord, and we will stay true to who we are - a people who loves God, shares life and proclaims Jesus to the world around us! It may look different in this time, but we will not forsake meeting together, and we will not stop seeking the face of Jesus because that is who He has created us to be.
We will continue to remain in compliance with local, state and national leaders, and will provide information to you as we get it.
This page serves to keep you in the loop about what is happening at Antioch and how we can continue to engage with Jesus and each other during this time
Recently a letter from Brian and the Elders was sent out in response to Govener Baker's reopening phase 1. If you would like to read the "Antioch Beverly Phase 1 Update" please click here.
Stay informed, and subscribe to our newsletter!
Join us Sundays for Our Family Gatherings!
We are currently meeting for a virtual family gathering every week where we share communion together, devote time to thankfulness, testimony, and prayer, then hear a short message and worship together. More information and weekly meeting link can be found on our Community//Upcoming Events Page
Join Us For Pre-Service Virtual Prayer
Sundays 9:50-10:20 a.m.
Be part of our Weekday Corporate Virtual Prayer!
- ANE Daily Prayer: Every Weekday @ 7:00 - 8:00am, 12:00 - 12:30pm, & 8:00 - 8:30pm
- Early Morning Prayer: Mondays and Wednesdays 6:30-7:30am
- PM Prayer: Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00-8:00pm
Check out our prayer gatherings and find their meeting links by clicking here
Delta Youth Ministry has gone digital!
Click here for more information!
More Information and Updates:
- Sunday gatherings are taking place virtually in an engaging and community building format. Please look for our virtual meeting link above, or subscribe to our weekly email for additional details.
- Click here for our YouTube Channel, where we will be posting videos and worship playlists
Subscribe to Antioch Greater Bostons's YouTube channel
- We will be updating our Antioch Greater Boston YouTube Channel regularly with equipping content and other resources developed by our staff and leaders.
Our staff are developing weekly resources for parents and families. Please visit our Equipping//Compass Children's Church Page for detailed weekly plans and staff contact information.
Below are additional resources:
All regular weekly in-person activities are canceled until larger groups are allowed to gather together again.
The following weekly activities will continue to meet virtually:
- Visit our Community tab for additional information on Lifegroups/small groups, Prayer Gatherings, or other Upcoming Events
We believe that giving is an act of faith and worship. We acknowledge that this time stretches us in many ways, and we encourage you to pray about what God is inviting you into in this time. We encourage you to continue to give regularly in faith so we can continue to support our staff and our regular benevolence giving. Please visit our Give Page to give to Antioch Beverly or Antioch New England.
We desire to be the Church as we extend help generously to our neighbors in need. We have set up a fund to help those in the community who have immediate financial hardship resulting from this pandemic and its effects. You can access our COVID-19 Relief fund link through our Give Page.
If you, or someone you know has a need (financial or prayer) please contact our pastor Brian.
Being the Church
Historically, the followers of Jesus have stepped up in times of fear and crisis, making personal sacrifices to love others. In fact, Jesus Himself came to earth, which was riddled with sin and sickness to take it on Himself and nail it to the cross.
Because we don’t fear death in the same way as those who do not have the hope of Jesus, we are in a position to reveal his power and hope in situations like this. We must and we can resist fear and walk in the confidence of the Lord. He will uphold us with his righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
- Check on your neighbors—especially if someone is quarantining themselves or is sick. Be safe, of course, but help them and serve them.
- If you have relationships with seniors, please make an effort to regularly check on them to see if you can serve them in some way.
- Always follow CDC guidelines and thoroughly wash your hands.
- Avoid any actions that might endanger more vulnerable populations such as seniors or those with existing respiratory illnesses.
- Pray for our nation and its leaders, our state and city and their leaders, Antioch Community Church, medical professionals, the sick, and for revival.
If you have any financial or prayer needs during this time we'd love to hear from you!
- How can we help you feel connected during this time?
- Are there any resources that you would like to have access to?
- Do you have a practical or spiritual need that we may be able to help you with?
Please feel use this link to email our Pastor Brian, our discipleship coordinator Dan, or our elders.