Antioch New England Conference:
When: January 31st - February 1st, 2020
Where: Antioch Waltham // 17 Spruce St. Waltham, MA
How: REGISTER HERE!
Join us for the Antioch New England Conference January 31st and February 1st at Antioch Waltham! This event is an annual gathering of our three churches to worship Jesus, and hear from the Lord together.
We’ll be having three speakers and a worship leader coming in from our broader Antioch movement. Lennell Perry who was formerly part of the Antioch Cape Town, South Africa team will be leading worship and speakers include Trey Green, former missionary and director of Antioch’s church planting school, Kurt M., author, prophetic voice and associate pastor at Antioch Houston, and more to come!
Registration is open at tinyurl.com/aneconference2020 and the registration page also has lots of additional information about the weekend. See you in January!
Have Questions? Please Contact Jen Odamah
Financial Peace University:
When: Tuesday Evenings, beginning on February 11th // 7:00pm-9:00pm
Where: Immanuel Church (little room) // 140 Bridge St. Beverly, MA
How: register here
Join A Lifegroup!
Want to learn more about our Lifegroups? Or, looking to become a part of one of our current Lifegroups? Click HERE in order to visit the Lifegroups Page where you can find all of the information you need to get into contact with, and find out how to attend, any of our Lifegroups!
Join A D-Group!
Interested in getting involved in a discipleship group but not sure who to pair (or triple) up with? Don't fear, our lifegroup and discipleship group leader is here!
If you are interested in learning more about discipleship groups, or if you would like to begin participating in one, please e-mail Dan Hayner!
Personal Prophetic Appointments
When: Four slots available the first Sunday of each month: Two @ 9:00-9:15am and Two @ 9:15-9:30am (next opportunity: Sunday, February 2nd)
How: Sign up in the church lobby at the Welcome Table
We all hear from God in a variety of ways as individuals. However, it is also helpful to hear from God in community. Personal prophetic appointments are an opportunity to have a team of 2 or 3 people gifted in the prophetic hear from God on your behalf - for your encouragement, comfort, and strengthening.
Looking for ways to serve your community? Consider supporting growing families at Antioch Beverly. Families are sometimes in need of practical things like childcare, meals, errands, folding laundry, etc. Contact Hannah Mercier if you would like to be added to the email chain and notified of any practical needs in our midst.
Foster Care Information
Who are the waiting kids?
- Please visit the Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange (MARE) website to get more information about adoption and the kids that are waiting.
Attend an Information Session:
You are invited to attend an information session to learn more about Foster Care and Fostering to Adopt. DCF serves children of all ages from infants to adolescents, from every community, who need a home.
- You can be single, married, partnered, divorced; or widowed.
- You can rent or own a home.
- Time spent with you in a stable and secure environment gives a child a chance to heal
- The rewards of providing daily care, guidance and acceptance to a child are immeasurable
If you’ve ever thought about opening your home to a child in need, this is the perfect opportunity to talk with staff from the Department of Children and Families (DCF) and foster parents.
Visit: https://www.mass.gov/guides/upcoming-foster-careadoption-informational-meetings for a list of other information sessions, or to learn more about DCF https://www.mass.gov/orgs/massachusetts-department-of-children-families
Becoming an adoptive or foster parent.
- See this video about becoming an adoptive or foster parent.
Apply to become a foster parent in Massachusetts!
- Visit this website to apply.
- After you’ve applied to become an adoptive or foster parent, the next step is to complete a Massachusetts Approach to Partnership in Parenting (MAPP) training course. Please email Travis Shultz for more details.
North Shore Foster Care Initiative Meetings:
- The North Shore Foster Care Initiative Meeting is a time for people interested in being a part of the solution of ending the foster care crisis on the North Shore to connect, share ideas, be educated, and pray. Come and hear about what God is doing and what you can do to be a part of the solution to reduce the number kids waiting for a safe home to zero!
- 7:00pm at Christ the Redeemer, 188 Elliot St, Danvers, MA 01923
- The next one scheduled to be held is on: Nov. 21, 2019.
Stay Informed and Subscribe!
Each week we send out a newsletter that features upcoming event details, relevant links, information about our current sermon series, meal help information, and more! If you don't already get our newsletter, or if your contact information has changed, please subscribe! You can either subscribe online by going to the "Home" page of our website (antiochbeverly.org) and scrolling to the bottom of the page to fill out your information in the provided fields, or you can fill out a new "Connect Card" at church on Sunday.
Please Email Catelyn Newby with any questions.