Friday, February 8th - Saturday, February 9th
Join us for the Antioch New England Conference at Antioch Waltham! This year, in lieu of hosting World Mandate, we’ll be joining together with our three local congregations to celebrate 20 years of Antioch in the Greater Boston Area and look ahead to what God will do in the next 20 years. Registration is open and seating is limited, so sign up now! If you have any questions, contact Jen Odamah. See you in February!
Food Provision and Childcare
Jan 19th, and 26th.
DCF has asked if anyone in our congregation would be willing to help out with the upcoming MAPP training. This is the training that all foster/adoptive parents are required to go through in order to get licensed to receive kids. The church is aiming to provide meals and childcare so that more people can take the course and also so they can get a sense of what it’ll be like to be supported by the church in the future.
Sign up by clicking HERE!
Saturday, March 2nd
Foster Care Information
January 31, 2019- North Shore Foster Care Initiative Meeting.
- Come and hear about what God is doing and what you can do to be a part of the solution to reduce the number kids waiting for a safe home to zero!
- Stay Tuned For More Info!
Who are the waiting kids?
- Please visit the Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange (MARE) website to get more information about adoption and the kids that are waiting.
Becoming an adoptive or foster parent.
- See this video about becoming an adoptive or foster parent.
Apply to become a foster parent in Massachusetts!
- Visit this website to apply.
- After you’ve applied to become an adoptive or foster parent, the next step is to complete a Massachusetts Approach to Partnership in Parenting (MAPP) training course. The next MAPP training will be held at First Presbyterian Church (179 County Rd, Ipswich, MA 01938) on Saturdays. Childcare will be provided. Please email Travis Shultz for more details.
Email Mark for more information.
Do you have a testimony to share? We want to hear it! Fill out this form to share a story of what God is doing in your life. Testimonies will not be shared publicly without permission.
Looking for ways to serve your community? Consider supporting growing families at Antioch Beverly. Families are sometimes in need of practical things like childcare, meals, errands, folding laundry, etc. Contact Hannah Mercier if you would like to be added to the email chain and notified of any practical needs in our midst.