Host Family Schedule
Every Sunday - By Week Number & Last Name
Where: Ayers Ryalside
Beverly Vision Night - Registration Now Open!
When: Thursday, September 19th // 7:30pm-9:00pm
Where: Immanuel (140 Bridge St. Beverly)
How: Register Here!
Our Beverly Vision Night will be on Thursday, September 19th from 7:30pm - 9:00pm at Immanuel. Immanuel United Christ-Church is located at 140 Bridge Street Beverly, MA 01915.
If you have any questions, please contact Brian Carlson. Thank you!
When: Sunday, September 22nd // After Worship Service
Where: Ayers Ryalside Foyer
Everyone is invited to come mingle with our Lifegroup leaders and learn more about the prospective Lifegroups launching this fall!
Please contact Dan Hayner for more information or with any questions. Thank you!
Worship Team Members Wanted!
When: Recruiting Now!
Anyone interested in becoming involved in the Worhsip Team in some capacity! Many different opportunities are available: band, vocals, audio/visual, and more!
If you are interested, please contact Katie Hanchett. Thank you!
Advanced Prophetic Workshop
When: Thursday, September 26th // 7:00pm-9:00pm
Where & How: Text Beth Morgan 614-395-3485 to RSVP and for location details.
Please contact Beth Morgan with any questions.
Personal Prophetic Appointments
When: Four slots available the first Sunday of each month: Two @ 9:00-9:15am and Two @ 9:15-9:30am (next opportunity: Sunday, October 6th)
How: Sign up in the church lobby at the Welcome Table
We all hear from God in a variety of ways as individuals. However, it is also helpful to hear from God in community. Personal prophetic appointments are an opportunity to have a team of 2 or 3 people gifted in the prophetic hear from God on your behalf - for your encouragement, comfort, and strengthening.
Making Marriage Beautiful Conference
When: Saturday, October 26th, 2019 // 9:00am-5:00pm
Where: New Life Community Church, 221 Baker Avenue, Concord, MA 01742
How: Register Here!
Please Email Christopher Greco with any questions.
Foster Care Information
Who are the waiting kids?
- Please visit the Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange (MARE) website to get more information about adoption and the kids that are waiting.
Attend an Information Session:
You are invited to attend an information session to learn more about Foster Care and Fostering to Adopt. DCF serves children of all ages from infants to adolescents, from every community, who need a home.
- You can be single, married, partnered, divorced; or widowed.
- You can rent or own a home.
- Time spent with you in a stable and secure environment gives a child a chance to heal
- The rewards of providing daily care, guidance and acceptance to a child are immeasurable
If you’ve ever thought about opening your home to a child in need, this is the perfect opportunity to talk with staff from the Department of Children and Families (DCF) and foster parents.
Visit: https://www.mass.gov/guides/upcoming-foster-careadoption-informational-meetings for a list of other information sessions, or to learn more about DCF https://www.mass.gov/orgs/massachusetts-department-of-children-families
Becoming an adoptive or foster parent.
- See this video about becoming an adoptive or foster parent.
Apply to become a foster parent in Massachusetts!
- Visit this website to apply.
- After you’ve applied to become an adoptive or foster parent, the next step is to complete a Massachusetts Approach to Partnership in Parenting (MAPP) training course. Please email Travis Shultz for more details.
North Shore Foster Care Initiative Meetings:
- The North Shore Foster Care Initiative Meeting is a time for people interested in being a part of the solution of ending the foster care crisis on the North Shore to connect, share ideas, be educated, and pray. Come and hear about what God is doing and what you can do to be a part of the solution to reduce the number kids waiting for a safe home to zero!
- 7:00pm at Christ the Redeemer, 188 Elliot St, Danvers, MA 01923
- They are scheduled to be held on: Sept.26, and Nov. 21.
Looking for ways to serve your community? Consider supporting growing families at Antioch Beverly. Families are sometimes in need of practical things like childcare, meals, errands, folding laundry, etc. Contact Hannah Mercier if you would like to be added to the email chain and notified of any practical needs in our midst.
Stay Informed and Subscribe!
Each week we send out a newsletter that features upcoming event details, relevant links, information about our current sermon series, meal help information, and more! If you don't already get our newsletter, or if your contact information has changed, please subscribe! You can either subscribe online by going to the "Home" page of our website (antiochbeverly.org) and scrolling to the bottom of the page to fill out your information in the provided fields, or you can fill out a new "Connect Card" at church on Sunday.
Please Email Catelyn Newby with any questions.