Host Family Schedule
Every Sunday - By Week Number & Last Name
Location: Ayers Ryalside
Scattered Prayer for The North Shore
Tuesday, February 26th
Let's pray together for God to do an extraordinary work in our neighborhoods across the North Shore! On Tuesday, February 26, we invite all Christians to gather in the town where you live to pray for your town. The North Shore Gospel Partnership is sponsoring a night of prayer that will take place in locations across the North Shore. Prayer times will be guided by a clergy member or church leader in that town. Spaces are reserved at the following locations:
Beverly: private residence near the Common (please DM for address)
Beverly Farms Branch Library
Boxford Public Library
Ipswich Town Hall
*Marblehead Counseling Center
Rockport: First Baptist Church
*For those gathering at the Marblehead Counseling Center (66 Clifton Ave): they ask that we don't park in the parking lot, but instead use the side streets or the Evelyth School parking lot.
Saturday, March 2nd
Time: 9am-6pm (breakfast at 8:30, lunch included)
Location: Antioch Waltham
Saturday, March 9th
The Ministry Center at the First Congregational Church of Hamilton
624 Bay Road, Hamilton, MA.
Join us for Part 2 of the Gospel Saturation conversation hosted by the North Shore Gospel Partnership in the Ministry Center at First Congregational Church of Hamilton from 1:00-4:00 pm.
How do we shift toward Gospel Saturation? It’s different than expected. Any changes in method must grow from a deeper change in conviction. In order for Gospel Saturation to get worked out on the North Shore, it must be worked in to the hearts of Jesus’ disciples who live here.
Childcare will be offered for children under 5 years of age.
Want to hear Part 1 of the conference?
When: Thursday, March 21st (evening) - Saturday, March 23rd
Where: Antioch Waltham
Facilitated by Mark Buckner and John Clark
Join us for a professional development opportunity! Coaching involves listening to others, asking questions to deepen thinking, allowing others to find their own solutions, and doing it all in a way that makes people feel empowered and responsible enough to take action. This workshop will train you in the C.O.A.C.H. method of helping to empower people to accomplish their goals. This is very applicable for both the workplace and ministry. This is a joint event with all three Antioch New England congregations.
For registration and more information click HERE.
Email Mark for more information.
Do you have a testimony to share? We want to hear it! Fill out this form to share a story of what God is doing in your life. Testimonies will not be shared publicly without permission.
Foster Care Information
March 29, 2019- North Shore Foster Care Initiative Meeting.
- The North Shore Foster Care Initiative Meeting is a time for people interested in being a part of the solution of ending the foster care crisis on the North Shore to connect, share ideas, be educated, and pray. Come and hear about what God is doing and what you can do to be a part of the solution to reduce the number kids waiting for a safe home to zero!
- 7:00pm at Christ the Redeemer, 188 Elliot St, Danvers, MA 01923
- There will also be future initiative meetings. They are scheduled to be held on: May 30, Jun. 25, Sept.26, and Nov. 21.
Who are the waiting kids?
- Please visit the Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange (MARE) website to get more information about adoption and the kids that are waiting.
Becoming an adoptive or foster parent.
- See this video about becoming an adoptive or foster parent.
Apply to become a foster parent in Massachusetts!
- Visit this website to apply.
- After you’ve applied to become an adoptive or foster parent, the next step is to complete a Massachusetts Approach to Partnership in Parenting (MAPP) training course. The next MAPP training will be held at First Presbyterian Church (179 County Rd, Ipswich, MA 01938) on Saturdays. Childcare will be provided. Please email Travis Shultz for more details.
Summer still feels far away, but registration is now open for ANE Family Camp at Toah Nipi Retreat Center!
We are offering two identical weeks of Family Camp this year.
Week 1 - Sunday, July 21 (4PM) - Friday, July 26 (2PM)
Week 2 - Sunday, July 28 (4PM) - Friday, Aug 2 (2PM)
Your week at family camp will include daily worship, adult and childrens' programs, prayer, deliciously cooked meals, God’s creation in nature, kayaking, canoeing, swimming, hiking, blueberry picking, basketball, rock climbing wall, ping pong, foosball, kids playground, activities and games, family devotions, scripture teaching, campfires, a Family Celebration Night and so much more!
Looking for ways to serve your community? Consider supporting growing families at Antioch Beverly. Families are sometimes in need of practical things like childcare, meals, errands, folding laundry, etc. Contact Hannah Mercier if you would like to be added to the email chain and notified of any practical needs in our midst.