Sunday Worship Service
At Antioch Beverly we gather every Sunday to connect with each other and encounter God through worship, biblically-based teaching and prayer. We believe when we come together as a church, both on Sunday and throughout the week, we can better love God, share life with each other, and then proclaim Jesus everywhere we go!
We’re excited for you to join us! We want you to feel comfortable and welcome in our church family. We understand you may have some questions, so scroll down to learn more about Sundays at Antioch Beverly.
Sunday Mornings @ 10:14 AM
Ayers Ryal Side Elementary School
40 Woodland Avenue
Beverly, MA 01915
140 Bridge Street, Beverly, MA 01915
What To Expect On A Sunday
We've assembled this Q&A list to give our guests a glimpse into the Sunday morning worship experience at Antioch Beverly. Our hope is that you'll feel welcomed and at home with us.
How Long Does Your Service Last?
The service starts at 10:14 AM and finishes around 11:45 AM. Afterwards, some people help break down the sanctuary, go out for lunch, or head home with their families.
What Happens During The Sunday Service?
A typical service includes the following components:
- Worship - Typically this includes a mix of contemporary music and hymns. People are encouraged to worship in whatever way they feel most comfortable and led by the Holy Spirit.
- Blessing the children - We pray a blessing over our children before releasing them into their Compass Classrooms.
CLICK HERE to find out more about our Compass Children's Church
- Prayer and Offering - We pray corporately each Sunday and encourage people to pray for each other as they feel comfortable. Members and regular attendees are invited to worship God by giving their tithes and offerings, but no one is required to do so.
- Testimony or "Family Moment" - We love to celebrate and give God glory for what He’s done in our lives.
- Sermon - Together we listen to a message related to growing in your relationship with Jesus Christ that is centered around the Bible. CLICK HERE to listen to access our sermon library
- Worship, Ministry, and Response Time - This is a time to reflect on the message, pray silently, or receive prayer from others.
Is childcare provided?
Children are a valuable part of the church! During our services, we have dynamic and fun classes for infants through fifth graders. Our goal is to see your kids equipped and strengthened to change the world! Learn more about our kid's program here.
What should I wear?
We have no dress code for our Sunday Service or Lifegroups. Most people dress casually, so please feel free to wear whatever you feel most comfortable in.
What is a Lifegroup?
A Lifegroup is a small group that meets regularly in homes for the purpose of building deep friendships and growing in Christian faith and practice. Lifegroups are a safe place to find community, to ask questions, and to learn together how best to follow Jesus Christ.
I don't consider myself a Christian. Am I still welcome?
Yes certainly! We welcome everyone to join us whether on Sunday or at Lifegroup during the week. We’d love to meet you and hear more about your life.
Will I be asked to give money?
The offering time is for people who call The Antioch Beverly their church family and want to give toward its work in the community and daily operating costs. Members and regular attendees typically give during the service or through our online giving option.
We don't ask our guests to give money, but we may ask you to fill out a Connection Card to help us get to know you and to keep a record of your visit with us.
Our church has an ‘open-book’ policy regarding finances, and we're happy to answer questions about how we make decisions regarding ministry and finances.
How can I learn more about Antioch Community Church Beverly?
Simply put, we have an authentic love for people and Jesus. We’d love to meet you! The best way to learn about us is to visit us in-person on a Sunday morning, or to check out one of our Lifegroups. Besides that, you can also check out our NEW HERE page, as that will give you a good starting point to find out more about our vision, values and beliefs